IMPLANT SURGICAL COURSE
With LIVE Hands-On Training
Saturday, April 9th
9:00am - 2:00pm
The Legacy Club at Woodcrest
300 East Evesham Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
During this half-day workshop, you will discover how recent innovations in dental implant manufacturing are enabling better outcomes. Dr. Harrison will cover techniques for mitigating or even eliminating peri-implant disease and how implant design can stimulate bone tropism and enhance the speed of osseointegration. He will also share the latest strategies for preserving marginal bone. Attendees will have the opportunity to practice these techniques in a hands-on environment with Dr. Harrison's guidance.
- Optimal implant-abutment connection for prevention of bacterial egress
- Enhancing osseointegration through Helical-Apico Coronal Slots & Spherical Helix
- History of the MolecuLockTM technology and its role in long-term success
- Clinical benefits of restorative flexibility and system simplicity
- Hands-on techniques for enabling immediate load through enhanced stability
This event is sold out
Please check back later for future dates.
Dr. Wayne R. Harrison, DDS attended the Loma Linda School of Dentistry, where he graduated with high honors. He then established a successful private practice in Chula Vista, California and became known for excellence in implant, reconstructive, and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Harrison was just the 2nd general dentist ever to receive fellowship in the Academy of Osteointegration. Having studied under Drs. Per-Ingvar Brånemark, Stephen Parel, Daniel Sullivan, and others, he created an industry standard mini-residency program with Nobel BioCare.
Today he lectures globally on the topics of dental implants, technology in dentistry, and practice growth & profitability.