CURRENT CONCEPTS IN EXTRACTION / IMMEDIATE IMPLANT THERAPY
With Dr. Robert J. Miller
Compression of treatment time in oral implantology is a concept that is gaining popularity. Management of the dento-gingival complex, and development of adequate biologic width, are critical components in achieving ideal functional and aesthetic outcomes. This webinar will cover keys surgical and prosthetic strategies to enhance clinical outcomes in extraction/immediate implant placement, including the use of a final definitive titanium abutment. Clinical advantages of going directly to the final abutment will be demonstrated, both biologically and functionally.
- Become familiar with the critical treatment parameters for extraction/immediate implant placement
- Compare immediate provisionalization strategies for extraction/immediate implant placement
- Evaluate the importance of developing biologic width during the provisionalization phase
- Clinical benefits of restorative flexibility and system simplicity
- Discuss the advantages for the use a final definitive titanium abutment during the provisionalization step